Terms and Conditions of use
Terms and Conditions of use
The user acknowledges and agrees that the use of this website is at their sole risk and peril. The user agrees that the website and all its contents, including any services offered, are provided "as is" and "with all faults".
Therefore, Camping Villaggio Cala Cavallo makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding such content, including, without limitation, its legality, ownership, suitability or fitness for particular purposes or uses. Camping Villaggio Cala Cavallo does not warrant that the website is compatible with the user's equipment or free from errors, viruses, bugs or "Trojan horses". Camping Villaggio Cala Cavallo is not responsible for any damage suffered by the user as a result of such destructive elements. The user acknowledges and agrees that Camping Villaggio Cala Cavallo, its collaborators or its suppliers are not liable for such damages.
Limitation of Liability
In no event, including, without limitation, negligence, shall Camping Villaggio Cala Cavallo, its suppliers or collaborators (e.g. the web agency that developed this website) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or other websites linked to it by hyperlinks, including, without limitation, damages such as loss of profits or revenue, interruption of business or professional activities, loss of programs or other data located on the user's computer system.
Under the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the User may, according to the methods and within the limits provided by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access);
- know their origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- obtain information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- and, more generally, exercise all the rights recognized by current legislation.
In case the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed anyway (except for the right to data portability which is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller. Requests must be addressed to the Data Controller.